Drones in Agricultural & Forestry provide farmers, service providers, and researchers a rapid and efficient way to scout their crops, identify stress, spraying of pesticides, create treatment plans, monitor plant growth, and much more.
Current information about the agricultural field & Forestry is the most important thing for farmers and agricultural companies. Aerial survey & monitoring allow them to get reliable up-to-date data.
The surveying is made by using high-resolution RGB cameras and professional multispectral sensors, our drones can identify and quantify crop health problems early on. These valuable insights can help in the reduction of input costs and boost yield.
Typical tasks in the agricultural sector:
• Crop health assessment;
• Plant health monitoring;
• Plant counting & crop emergency;
• control of reclamation, irrigation, harvesting, haying;
• floods and forest fires monitoring;
Benefits of a drone in agricultural & Forestry field
• Scout of fields in less time
• Delivers precise data
• Track crop over time efficiently for research & production
• RGB Colour orthomosaic
• Vegetation index map
• Digital Surface Model (DSMs)
• False Colour band combination